In Katie's Eyes

In Katie's Eyes

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday






Katrina had so much fun on her birthday last Friday! We went to the adoption lawyer's office. She played with all the attorneys and legal assistants - seriously. They were all ogling over her and gave her a full tour of the office. She then shut the door in all of their faces when she wanted our meeting to begin. (Shutting doors is one of her VERY FAVORITE things to do.) Then, Mean Mommy took her to her pediatrician for her shots. She made me feel badly, but was giggly and walking around as soon as we were back out in the waiting room. :) Then, of course the birthday weekend began. She's only celebrated with Mommy and Daddy and her 'puppy brothers' so far. But, cake is all she cared about. :) Julie

11 comments:

Colette said...

Well it is about time!!! Love the pictures! Hugs and it was so nice talking with you today! Hugs

Knittingknutty said...

I hope you don't mind I came across your blog by pushing the next button. You have a beautiful family and I hope you all had a happy birthday.

Paulette said...

What a great birthday celebration!

Julie said...

LOL, Yes, I have to give Colette ALOT of credit for getting my butt in gear. :) Hi to Angela. Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog. Love the cool creations you do!.

wsweden said...

Julie
Happy Birthday, Katie!
What cute pictures. Looks like she enjoyed the pink frosting. YUM!

Julie said...

HI Janet,

I just looked at your blog. It is great!! I ache for your waiting!! I hope and pray your little one comes soon. - Julie

terilynnh2000 said...

She is toooooo cute! :) Happy Birthday, Miss Katie!! :)

Sue said...

Happy First Birthday, Katrina!!! Some pass a cupcake this way...that frosting looks delish!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Happy late birthday sweet Katie! Julie, thanks for my birthday wish on the star board. Take care! :)

Catherine said...

She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Julie-dear,
I tagged you in a silly game of Blog Tag. See my site for details. Feel free to participate or disregard. Love love love the pics of Katie. :)

Shelshel
http://thewoodbetween.wordpress.com