In Katie's Eyes

In Katie's Eyes

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bundle of Energy


Katie is on the move - Constantly! Life is now flying by. Her top left tooth just came in last week to make three! She's blowing kisses. Waving to EVERYONE and almost everything,(ie. falling leaves); not just puppies anymore. She has these bursts of energy while running across the room and she stops and claps and does "Sooo Big" with her hands and claps and repeats the whole little cheer over and over. She is QUITE proud of everything her little body can do! She is a bundle of energy and Joy! She's definitely winning at the sock battle. Though today we are tied. One on, one off. Healthy cheerful silly happy little girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for fun little girls!

love
shelley

Colette said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting! Love the image of her running across the room! So cute! Hope to see you soon. We should do a holiday get together! Hugs

Julie said...

colette, we Have to get together so I can see your Julian!!! Did you get my notes?? I can't find your new e-mail addy. Can you PLEASE e-mail me? - Julie

wsweden said...

Julie,
She is so cute. What a fun age!
Janet

Sue said...

Let the fun begin!!!!

Colette said...

where have you been???? I miss seeing and talking to you! Call me soon!!!